Special sessions are broad-interest sessions within the technical conference program.
Call for Special Session
- •We invite scientists, Professors, Engineers and industrialist desiring to organise focused special sessions on “International Conference On Cognitive Informatics & Soft Computing.”
- •Specialsessions concentrate on critical and emerging topics in Science, Engineering, Technology and Management.
- •Special sessions can also cover any other area focusing on challenging open problems of relevance in applications.
|S.NO||Session ID||Details of Special Sessions||Registeration|
|1||Session1||Internet of Things (IOT)||Register this session|
|2||Session2||Big Data and Data Mining||Register this session|
|3||Session3||Wireless Communication and Netwokrs||Register this session|
Special Session Proposals
If the proposal suits you, you are invited to mail your proposals (approximately three pages) in word or pdf format by email to the Special Sessions Chairs, with a copy to email@example.com
The proposal should include the following information:
- Session Title: Propose a title.
- Session Abstract: A brief abstract of no more than approximately 100 words that will allow conference attendees to understand the topic and the focus of the special session.
- Theme(s) & Topic Area(s):Brief Description.
- Biographies: Provide a short bio-sketch of the session proposers.
- Rationale: Please explain why the topic of the special session is novel and timely, why it is relevant to the Conference and how it possibly fits
If you have any query or issue, you are welcome to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org